Main services the team provides:
- Private cloud platform for VMs with several regions, hundreds of physical hosts and thousands of VMs
- Software defined storage (SDS) service with petabytes of data for volumes, S3, etc.
- Kubernetes platform for hundreds of applications and thousands of PODs
- Load balancers for external and internal application balancing, handling half of million requests per second
- Service discovery service
- CDN service
- Other team internal and shared services
Your tasks as Cloud Engineer:
- Collaborate with your team, department teams, stakeholders and management to be always up to date on what is the most valuable way you can contribute towards Adform’s goals and agreed SLA‘s
- Build, develop and maintain platform and managed services for team supported technologies in a rapid growth and geo-expansion environment
- Automate everything what needs to be done more than once
- Perform cloud platforms administration routine tasks to keep the service up to date and performing to the highest standards and Adform technology stack requirements:
- Clusters setup, updates, patches, version upgrades
- Clusters capacity and structure planning
- Scaling and administration of service components
- Performance tuning and resource management
- Security improvements
- Logging, monitoring and alerting
- Solve incidents, consult stakeholders on improvements, propose improvements to the team
- Share knowledge and consult stakeholders on architecture and usability of cloud services
- Continuously develop your personal, interpersonal, and technical competencies
What we expect from you:
- Experience in Linux based systems, i.e. RedHat, CentOS, etc.
- Experience or strong interest in Cloud technologies
- Passion about automating everything what is possible
- Commitment to finish work until it’s done
- Demonstration of high integrity, energy and optimism, knowledge seeking, self-direct and motivation
- You are: curious, informal and treat others with respect
- Great match to Adform DNA: Open & Caring, Agile & Innovative, Ownership Mindset
Not necessary, but nice to have:
- Knowledge of any of technologies we use: OpenStack, Ceph, Kubernetes, Docker, Nginx, HAProxy, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Prometheus
- Knowledge of version-control system GIT
- Knowledge of public clouds: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Knowledge of third–party service providers like Akamai, Cloudflare, Highwinds
- Some programming/scripting experience, i.e. Python, Bash, Go, PHP, etc.
- Hands-on experience in configuration management tools i.e. Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with any of monitoring tools, i.e. Prometheus, Zabbix, Grafana, etc.
- Experienced and professional team
- Challenging and unique tasks
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Creative approach
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Possibilities to learn and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world)
- And some other standard benefits: company offsite events, team buildings, game rooms and other fun office activities
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 3200 euros gross. The final offer will depend on your experience and competencies
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of a Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform and an Ad Serving Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform services a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and publishers.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here